Our incredible, all-inclusive resort amenities are just one of the many reasons to choose Little Valley Mountain Resort for your next Smoky Mountain vacation! In addition to your luxury, custom-built log cabin, you will be able to enjoy a heated outdoor swimming pool, picnic areas, hiking trails, fishing ponds, playgrounds, mini golf courses, and much more!
Equipment is available for check-out at our office.
Click on each amenity below to learn more!
Nestled on 300+ acres of serene mountain land, Little Valley offers an array of amenities that guarantee endless family fun!
If you are tired from traveling and don't want to leave the resort, you can have your groceries delivered right to your cabin! Or should you choose to venture out, the bustling Parkway in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee is just a 10-minute drive away!
Here are some fun, famous attractions nearby:
- The Island in Pigeon Forge: A popular shopping and entertainment destination that features over 80 specialty shops, restaurants, and attractions.
- Dollywood: A theme park owned by Dolly Parton that features over 40 rides and attractions, live entertainment, and seasonal festivals.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park: A famous national park that offers scenic drives, hiking trails, waterfalls, and wildlife viewing opportunities.
- Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies: An aquarium that features over 10,000 sea creatures and interactive exhibits.
- Rainforest Adventures Discovery Zoo: A zoo that features over 130 species of animals from around the world.
- Gatlinburg, Tennessee: A picturesque mountain city situated at the entrance of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and offers a variety of restaurants, shopping, and attractions.
Choose from one of our spectacular Smoky Mountain cabins and get ready to experience an unforgettable vacation! We also have a wide selection of pet-friendly cabins and wheelchair-accessible cabins to suit the needs of your entire family!