Policies & Procedures
- Pet Policy with Cabin Reservations
- Availability Requests
- Reservation Requirements
- Deposit Requirements & Payment Types
- Cancellation Policy
- SMS Terms of Service
Pet Policy with Cabin Reservations
Little Valley Mountain Resort loves pets, however, we ONLY allow dogs in our pet friendly cabins. No pets (or visitors with pets) are allowed in our NON pet friendly cabins. A penalty cleaning fee of $250 will be charged to the card on file if a pet is brought into a NON pet friendly cabin. Make sure the cabin you have selected is a pet friendly cabin when bringing a pet, click here for a list. If you are bringing your dog(s), there is a $119 pet cleaning fee per dog. No size limit or breed restrictions . We ask that you keep your dog in a crate when left alone at the cabin. Cats (and any other pets) are NOT allowed in cabins, only well behaved dogs!
Reservations can be made online or by telephone at 1-800-581-7225. Our wonderful and personable staff will become acquainted with you when you call and will have a chance to assess your personal needs during your stay. We require a 2-Night Minimum for the majority of the year. We have a 3-Night Minimum in October and 3- or 4-Night Minimums on major holidays and major area event periods. Due to software limitations, stays that may not be acceptable by the minimum requirements may be allowed through online booking processes. In this case, a reservationist will contact you before charging any monies to your card to extend the stay or adjust the dates. Please inquire with your reservationist to determine the requirements for your requested stay.
Deposit Requirements & Payment Types
The total balance on all reservations is made up of the nightly rate plus a one-time cleaning fee subject to all reservations and a one-time resort fee. The cleaning and resort fees are one-time only, regardless of whether you're staying 2 nights or 10 nights and varies according to cabin size. The Resort charge is for the maintenance and availability of all of our resort amentities and to be able to sufficiently staff Little Valley to insure your satisfaction. Sales Tax is currently 12.5%. Once a grand total has been derived, One-Half of the total is required as a deposit. This is done immediately on Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, or Discover. Cashier's Checks and Money Orders are accepted for deposits so long as $100.00 is first charged and secured on a major credit card and the arrival date is FORTY DAYS or more from the date of booking. Also, Cashier's Checks and Money Orders must be overnighted and received in less than one week from the date of making the reservation. A Valid Credit Card is required for all of these reservation holds, and, again, a $100.00 charge must be charged to this card to allow the Money Order, Cashier's Check, or Personal Check to be awaited for the remaining portion of the downpayment. The remainder of the balance is due 14 days prior to arrival. This balance may be paid in Cash or Credit Card only and will be charged to your card on file. Deposits CANNOT be credited back in order to pay full in cash. If you so desire to pay the full amount in cash, we suggest using your Visa or MasterCard Debit Cards. Since these draw directly from your Checking Account, you are essentially paying with cash for the deposit.
Cancelling a Trip
If your check-in date is at least 60 days away (90 days for 3+ bedroom cabins), you have the option to cancel your reservation and receive a refund in your original form of payment (minus the cancellation fee of $300 for 1-2 bedrooms and $600 for 3+ bedrooms).
Or you can cancel your reservation and we’ll deposit a Future Stay Credit into your Little Valley account for you to use later. Here’s how it works:
- Get 100% credit: You’ll receive credit for 100% of your trip cost (even the taxes and fees).
- Go anywhere: You’re free to use the credit at any Little Valley cabin.
- Take your time: You can redeem the credit for any new trip with a check-in date up to 15 months after the day your credit is issued.
If you cancel within 60 days (1-2 bedrooms cabins) or 90 days (3+ bedroom cabins) of your check-in date you will lose your full deposit.
All reservations are subject to our standard 60 Day OR 90 Day Cancellation Policy. Once a deposit has been posted, and subsequently the unit is officially booked, all cancellations made more than 60 Days for 1 and 2 bedroom cabins or 90 days for 3+ bedroom cabins prior to arrival will result in a refund of your deposit minus $300 for 1-2 bedrooms or $600 for 3+ bedrooms. All cancellations made within 60 days (90 days for 3+ bedrooms) prior to your check-in date will result in a full forfeiture of your deposit. Exceptions: If We are Able to Rebook the Cabin We may Refund All of Your Deposit Less the Fee of $300 for 1-2 bedrooms or $600 for 3+ bedrooms. Rescheduling of dates DOES NOT reschedule the set 60 or 90 days. All rescheduled reservations result in a No Cancellation policy on the amended dates. We DO NOT offer any refunds for No Shows or early Check-out regardless of situation. PLEASE NOTE: Little Valley Mountain Resort, Inc. CANNOT refund monies for circumstances beyond our control. This includes Acts of God, particularly, severe or inclement weather, failure of public utilities or outside services (for example power, hot tub malfunction, wi-fi, cable or Satellite TV). Accordingly, we do suggest that you consider purchasing travel insurance. You may wish to begin your investigation into this service by visiting www.insuremytrip.com. Little Valley Mountain Resort, Inc. is not affiliated with any insurance company. Pursuant to the provisions of the Tennessee Code Annotated, Title 47, Chapter 18 and Title 62, Chapter 13, Section 62-13-104(b)(3), Subdivision (D)(i), Little Valley Mountain Resort, Inc. the following as policy as of 06/04/2003: "All advance deposits, damage deposits and balance of rent due are deposited into a bank escrow clearing account. These deposits are considered income to Little Valley Mountain Resort, Inc. upon receipt and may be used immediately. Any refund considerations are expensed from the general books of Little Valley Mountain Resort, Inc. on a case by case basis."
- When you opt-in to the service, we will send you an SMS message from (865) 505-8160 to confirm your signup.
- This service is used to send you notifications about your reservation, including payment reminders, checkin/checkout instructions and property entry codes.
- You can cancel this service at any time. Just text “STOP” to (865) 505-8160. After you send the message “STOP” to us, we will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive messages from us. If you want to join again, text "START" to the same number and we will start sending messages to you again.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text “HELP” to (865) 505-8160. After you send the message “HELP” to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency varries. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.