Harvest Moon7 reviews
Brand New ( march 2020 ) Premium Two Bedroom Log Cabin with Two Bedrooms on the Main Level....Roll in Shower in Master Bedroom.. Fully equipped kitchen with Keurig coffee maker. Multi-Cade Video Game, Hot Tub, Large TV's in Both Bed Rooms.
Beds: 2 Kings
Sleeps: up to 4adults
Sleeps: up to 4adults
Availability and Online Booking
- Pet Friendly
- Hot Tub
- Fireplace (Seasonal): Electric
- View: Mountain View
- Cable/Satellite: Cable
- Free High Speed Wireless Internet
- Electric Grill
- Rocking chairs on porch
- television in all bedrooms
- Non Smoking
- covered porches
- MULTICADE Video arcade system (48 games)
- DVD Players
- Free Long distance phone service
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Levels (1)
- Location: Little Valley Mountain Resort
- Monopoly,Scrabble and Candyland Games
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Coffee Maker - Keurig
- Coffee Maker - Standard 12 Cup
- Central Heating and Air Conditioning
- Movies available for check out
- Free putt-putt golf
- Outdoor Swimming Pool on Resort
- FOUR Fishing ponds - No License needed
- Hiking Trails on the resort
- Two Playgrounds for small Children
- Volleyball Court
- Frisbee Golf
- Basketball Court
- Picnic Areas-Family cookout
- Badmittin Court
- Outdoor Ping Pong Table on Resort
- Pack-N-Play for check-out
- Free Par 3 Tee time
- Tennis Court
Sabrina from Knoxville, TN - 4/26/2020
Beautiful cabin! We enjoyed the board games. Thank you! :)
Teresa from Crystal River, FL - 5/30/2021
Harvest Moon is our favorite cabin. We will be back!
Joan from Lithonia, GA - 2/7/2021
To the special staff: Cindy, Miriam, Lisa, Ernest and Tim & Mike (paramedics), thank you for a clean, beautiful and well organized cabin. Our needs were met and we enjoyed our stay. We felt at home! We appreciate your kindness. P.S. No bear sightings."
Ann from Forest Hill, MD - 6/26/2021
We loved the cabin. Love that you have cabins that are wheelchair accessible!
Lisa from Simpsonville, SC - 5/6/2020
Very pleased with the handicap accessibility, worked well for us.
Mike from Maryville, TN - 6/26/2021
Beautiful area - cabin was better than expected. Would recommend this resort to our friends.
Michael from Travelers Rest, SC - 5/23/2021
Very good stay in the cabin. My only recommendation is to upgrade fishing equipment. Tiny hooks and 3 pound test on reels - big fish snapped two lines! We love that the cabins aren't as close together as most resorts. We will be back!
Have questions about this property or want to make a reservation? We'd love to help!